IT'S ME


IT'S ME

  Hii. My full name is Putri Tiara Fadhilah. You can call me is Tiara. 



   I born in Tasikmalaya, but I lived in Bandung at Jl. Kebon Sirih no.44/5B. From my school in SMP 40 Bandung. Now, I'm studying in SMA Negeri 3 Bandung. I'm from class X MIPA 5. I'm fifteen years old.


  My hobby is swimming, singing, and sometimes read book inspiration or novel. I want to be a doctor or Apotheker  I have a small family where I love to be part of the family. I am the first child of two siblings. I have a younger brother. He is 3,5 years old.
  Sometimes I like to play with my cute little brother, as play ball, and also singing together with him.
 I have a cat named push, but the cat is not original got my mine and I adopted him. I feed him to fish or other every day. He has orange and white feathers. I also like to play him. I like him because of fur him soft, and also 
At home I have a sister, she is like my best friend. I'm like sharing my bad story or happy story. And she also sharing back story to me. And I'm grateful to hsve a family of mutual concern...

 Thanks to read.
  

Komentar

Postingan Populer