CONVERSATION WITH AYU


  One day, Ayu is doing her exercise in Saparua .she is running on the running track and then...

Tiara: agh!!
Ayu: Oh, I'm so sorry!
Tiara: that's ok.
Ayu: I think I have seen you before.
Tiara: Really?
Ayu: Yes, your face looked familiar.
Tiara: Oh, I think I have seen you before too.
Ayu: wait, let's sit.

They sit in the side of the running track.

Tiara: do you go to Nusantara high school?
Ayu: No, I go to Merpati High School.what about your Junior high school?
Tiara: I go to Pelangi  Junior High School.
Ayu: yes!We go to the same Junior High School.There is where I saw you.
Tiara: Yes!I remember it.
Ayu: we go to the same school but I don't know your name.what is your name?
Tiara: Yes, that's funny.I'm Tiara.what's yours?
Ayu: I'm Ayu. I think everyone in the school knows my name.i'm really famous.
Tiara: oh really?so I'm an introvert to don't know your name, hehe.
Ayu: that's ok.at least now you know my name.
Tiara: Oh! you are the vocalist of the school band, right?
Ayu: yes! finally, you know me.you are a PMR member, right?
Tiara: yes, why you know me?
Ayu: you treat me when I faint in the ceremony.
Tiara: oh, so we have meet before.
Ayu: have you eat?
Tiara: no ,let's eat.

Komentar

Postingan Populer