MY EXPERIENCE



 


 Hallo guys... I have some forgoten experience in my life. And experience make me fell have a miracle.


    After school, i have many some homework. I'm not must do like what. I'm running to the bedroom, to free for a moment. My mother say" What you have homework?". I say" yes I have". And she say" Why you do it". And then i say" Wait a minute, i still tired for it". My mother clean up to my bag, my shoes and my uniform. She invite to eat together, i do it.

    I say story in the school, start from meet teacher, homework in the school and then attitude my friend.  She soon finish eat and clean up it. She help me to do homework. As give to example for homework, give to way finish homework, and then she help to translating language English.


 Also often ask to my father about lesson mathematics and 'TIK'. He give me steps to do homework mathematics, and he also always give games to me for happy for a moment. They always help me when i fell hard to do homework.



  I also have some experience . One day, i do search key for open the my bedroom. I confused search, because I'm forget putting it. I search and search it key, I to feel dizzy. I feel key it lose. And i ask to my mother about key it, i feel sad because i'm not open my bedroom. Because if key lose it, i not to do any activities. And suddenly, my mother find key it. I feel very happy and be grateful my mother find it.



    Thanks to read my experience, Tiara...

Komentar

Postingan Populer