PLAN HOLIDAY ME and MY FRIENDS





Planning  to a Holiday

 One day, in the class I'm and my friend talk to a planning Semester December holiday. We talk about where we are going on vacation.
 Hanifa  :" Hello Putri, Hello Annisa" I'm greeting with a big smile
Putri     :" Hi Hanifa" 
Annisa  :"Why you so happy Hanifa? is it because a boy? you crushing someone?"
Hanifa  : "What? of course no! I'm happy because semester holiday is near! I can't wait for                   it!"
Putri     :"So what? do you already have any plan?"
Annisa :"Is it with a boy?"
Hanifa  :"Hey! please stop teasing me! i already have a plan! you guys are curious, don't                      You?"
Putri     :"Okay, tell us about your plan hanifa"
Annisa :"And also tell us about your new boy"
Hanifa  :" I have no crush my dear Annisa, by the way, I'll visit my grandma in Bangka                         Island! I've wanted to go there since last year!"
Putri     : "Oh! good for you."
hanifa  :"Hehehe... what about you annisa? do have any plan?"
annisa :"Of course i do. i have plenty of it. if i tell you now, it will take plenty of time. Let start                with putri. Putri do you have any plan?"
putri     :"Family time, my self time, and fell free."
hanifa  :"Well that's a simple plan. what about you annisa? do have plan with you boy?"
annisa :"OMG.. How dare you!!! No i'm afraid i don't have any boys. and i'm happy for that.                 well my first plant is i want to get away from here. I love go to Lombok. I miss my                   hometown. I hope i can go there."
putri      :"Well that's nice. hopefully we can enjoy our plans"
Hanifa   :"Yes! I hope this holiday will running smothly'


Komentar

Postingan Populer