My Last Holiday



My Last Holiday


       Toward the holidays, I and my family plan to go home to Tasikmalaya. Before we go on holiday, my mother buys groceries for our supplies in the village because the distance traveled to the market is very far away. My mother bought things like flour, eggs, sugar, and other snacks. Our plan to go home is on Sunday. But at the time, I still had business at school, because some school subjects had errors from the school server. The academic guardian told us to return to school on Monday to correct the wrong values. This information I tell mom. That night, my family and I negotiated plans to return home. We all agreed to go home tomorrow morning, and my plans for school were canceled.

      Tonight we all pack up the things to be brought home. Starting from clothes, food, toiletries and so forth. I carry a schoolbag that I have not been wearing for long, I put my clothes and the equipment I used to take with me on vacation. Tonight I'm glad that everyone in my house is busy to hurry home. I also cleaned the bed that will leave for 1 week with my cousin. We all sleep early because we're leaving tomorrow morning. The morning had brought him up. We take our things in the car, and before we leave we say goodbye to the neighbors. Then I went back to the car to get ready to hurry with my family. My father did not come with us, because he was on a motorcycle.

      On the say, we see the sun rise from the east end. He radiated him warm colors, I was amazed to see him that I forgot that I was on the journey. Hours later, we are stuck in the Cibiru area because there is a spill market. Then accidentally we also find people who sell know Sumedang, then we bought it. Before continuing again we pause at the gas station. Not until we get to Nagreg, my mother's sister bought the sweet potatoes for my grandpa. And I ate a bit of the sweet potato, it tasted sweet and its texture was very soft because it was in the oven at a very hot temperature. Then, we continue the journey again, we start joking, playing with my brother and brother's cousin. We are getting bored in the journey, but fortunately not jammed, but today is Sunday. My brother and I listened to my favorite music while watching the scene outside of the glass. I saw a mountain, a swamp, a tourist spot, and a clear sky. Several hours passed us faster until, then on the street we see there are selling coconut mudan and we bought it.

       I can not wait to see my grandparents in the house waiting for us. We got up and shook hands with grandma and grandpa, and grandma kissed us for being glad to see us there. My mother told me to eat and we ate together. The next day we left late because we thought it was a holiday and we could wake up anytime, but grandma always tried to wake us for the reason we had to worship. Grandmother's saying, but we're not necessarily aware of it. We were all so lazy to take a bath, because we did not do the heavy activities we do everyday.

       The second day we used to wake up not very early, and we showered just in the afternoon. The scenery in the hometown in the afternoon is so beautiful because it can see the sun sink very clearly from any direction we see it. At night, my father bought a sweet martabak for us. We eat together while playing games with my dear sister. We are together doing unusual activities. For example watching a television show together, playing games together, and many others
     
      The third day, it's a special day, because we're all going to town for a walk with our grandmother. We boarded an existing car and we chatted in the car about the past of the people who used to be close to us. First, we invite children to play games so they are happy first. After that, we are shopping for the necessary needs for tomorrow morning, and we buy the goods.

      The holiday was short for us who live in urban areas, because it is not worth what is done there. For the next few days we will all be busy with each activity. Sometimes I really want to spend time with family like this, but this is impossible for me. And for the last holiday, I did not see the sunset because at that time the sky was unfriendly. We came back safe and returned to our respective activities.



Komentar

Postingan Populer