Bakti Desa






   Bakti Desa is one of the school events that must be followed by students by SMAN 3 Bandung. This event was held in the village of Cibeureum, Kertasari sub-district, Bandung regency on 3 until 5 January 2019. We all went there using public transportation and spent about 3 hours. Shortly thereafter, we arrived at Cibeureum Village Hall and headed to the homes of our respective foster parents. We were accompanied by our homeroom teacher to the house we were going to live in. We were divided into several groups and my group got the house of the RT leader. Then, we take a break and get to know each other before continuing other activities. 

   The first day, we headed to the garden with Pak Yana. We took a walk to see the gardens and soon we saw many mothers working on the garden working. Then we all helped him by taking the weeds in the garden. We chat and take pictures with the mothers who are there. Today was an exciting experience in my opinion and we rushed to go home after finishing pulling the weeds. fter arriving at our house take a break then take a shower in the afternoon. The water that was there was so cold like ice that my body shivered. Maybe because we are all not used to it.

   The second day, we were invited by our homeroom teacher to go for a walk to the garden. But that day I was sick because my body could not adjust to the air conditions there. My friend told me to stay quiet at home and not go to the garden, my foster mother gave some betel leaves to stop the bleeding in my nose. During my time at home I was accompanied by a foster mother's child who was on her school holiday. I talked with him about how school is here, what activities are there, and much that I talked with him. fter all this time, mom is cooking food for us all, then I help mom because I see mom cooking alone and I can't bear to see it. That day I peeled some potatoes that would be made into cakes. Shortly thereafter, my friends came and saw that I was helping my mother, they also helped with the work done by the mother. At first the mother refused, but we were all uncomfortable, so we helped her. Finally we eat heartily because the food is very good.

   Last day, we will all say goodbye because this event is over. That morning the air was very cold to me, so that even two socks were not enough to warm the body. Before we leave we are prepared for fried breakfast. Then my friends took a bath except me because my body condition was not good at that time. We are getting ready to tidy up the clothes and other items. Before saying goodbye, there was a notification that the next neighbor had died, then we, carrying our bags mourned to the place. We said goodbye to our foster mother and at that time there was no Pak Yana for gardening. Then we headed to the front of the road to wait for transportation to go home, we used public transportation to get to school. After arriving at school, we are all separated and returned to their homes. 

























Komentar

Postingan Populer