My Dream


  Hello ! My name full is Putri Tiara Fadhilah. But I called is Putri. I'm 17 th years old. I'm student at SMAN 3 Bandung class XI IPS. My adress is Kebon Sirih Street no.44 Bandung 40117. My school is one of favorite school in Bandung. Many people want to come school in here, but just people the chosen people can enter it. I have a small family of 4 people. I have one younger brother. My younger brother name is Sultan. He is 4 years old. He has a hobby of playing football and eating. He not in school but next year he will enter kindergarten. My hobby is reading books, listening music, and swimming. My dream is to be a akuntan. Because I want to try to analyze the data from the best company. But, these ideals may only be for the next 5 years.

  If there is free time I do extracurricular activities if there are for example DKM ( Mosque Management Board ) or SPED (Student Voice Debate), read books, watch TV, listen to music, sleep, and prepare homework for the next day. If I have free time I spend more time for my family and with family. Because family in my opinion it is very valuable compared to others. Sometimes i use leisure time with my friend or old friend or with my cousin. My strength is diligent, smart, carefully, best listener, and well. My weakness is forgetful and less discipline. But, that

 In at school, study starting at 7 o'clock. Everyday, before study start we read the holy book of the Qur'an. After that, we sing a song Indonesia Raya. Then, learning begins. Everyday going to home baverage return around 3 pm. We school just only until friday. We have relax on Saturday and it can be used for leisure time. In out school i join extracurricular such as dkm and sped. If dkm have organized an event, sometimes i join with the event. After I follow to the event whatever it is I always can take a benefits. Sometimes, I also go to the market.

Komentar

Postingan Populer