Tur Budaya 2019

Hello my name is Putri Tiara and i will to tell you about  the beauty of  Bali. Bali is one of the islands in Indonesia. This island is very beautiful and has a lot of cultural diversity, many foreigners who visit this island because of its beauty. This island is also called the Island of the Gods.


  On April 17, 2019, me and my friends went to Bali. This event is called Turbud (Cultural Tour). We all gathered at Bandung's Husein Sastranegara Airport, then our class got the first flight. A few hours later, we arrived at Bali's Ngurai Rai International Airport. Arriving there we boarded each bus that had been grouped at the Technical meeting. The first tourist destination is Tanah Lot. While there, I looked around in amazement because the scenery was beautiful. There are also stones in the middle of the sea coast and many people believe that the stone can be used as a means of asking for something and offering offerings to the ancestors.  I also bought souvenirs in Tanah Lot, a bag typical of Bali.


  The second tourist destination is a seafood dinner on Jimbaran Beach. The trip from Tanah Lot to Jimbaran Beach is approximately 2 hours and a half. I also enjoyed the trip while on the bus because the scenery was beautiful while accompanied by the accompaniment of music that was sounded through the bus speakers. Shortly thereafter, we all arrived there one by one. I sat with one class again. While waiting for food we also take pictures first to capture the moment in life. We finally sat back because the food was ready to be served. As long as we eat, I also see the beautiful scenery accompanied by the waves that are calm at dusk. We ate heartily, but God had other wishes, at that time rain poured on Bali. It seems that God is not friendly that day because maybe behind all that God wants to convey the veil to us but maybe we are unconscious. I myself felt sad and disappointed because the food I ate was not even half finished.


  The second day we went to Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Bali. When I arrived there, my friends and I took pictures even though the weather was hot but I wasn't worried because I was wearing a hat and I had used sunblock before. We all went to Turtle Island. Me and my friends went there using a boat engine. While on the boat, I took pictures because the sea water was so blue. And I also feed fish. The fish there are funny and patterned. We finally arrived and headed to the island, while there we were welcomed to hold turtles and were led to see turtles over 100 years old. But unfortunately, where I feel old turtles I feel the place is not clean and not maintained. It can be seen from the dirty and smelly water. But the rest is very interesting. I also held some animals there which were considered quite rare.


  The second destination is we go to Pandawa Beach. The air is very hot there. I saw a lot of statues before heading to this beach, there were about 7 statues. It is said that in the past these statues had a very important history until finally they were immortalized by the surrounding community and given offerings. My friend and my friend took old photos there because the scenery was beautiful and the beach water was blue and green.


  After from Pandawa Beach, we headed to Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK). We were all told to wear army clothes. The goal is when there will be force photos and video videos to commemorate the 20th generation. After arriving there we photograph the class, then the photo of the force, there is also a vehicle for the game, starting from bicycles, autopets, and toy cars for children. There are also several places to buy souvenirs and various foods.


  The last destination was the second day, watching the devdan show. Devdan is a dance performance for foreign tourists and locals who are there. I think this devdan show is very amazing because this show introduces Indonesian culture to foreign tourists to know that Indonesian culture is very rich, ranging from various languages, dances, regional clothes, traditional houses, customs or customs that are inherent in this archipelago .


The third day, we went to Tirta Empul. After that, proceed to the Panglipuran Traditional Village. We arrived and there we took photos of one class. Arriving there we intend to do the group assignments given by Mrs. Mona, but unfortunately there was heavy rain down there. We all decided to look for shelter because the rain was very heavy. We discouraged and returned to the bus because the weather was not possible if we interviewed residents who lived there.


The fourth day, we visit Kuta Beach. The journey to get there is quite long. After arriving, we also ride the car again like angkot. Approximately 15 people in the car. Finally we arrived, I saw that Kuta Beach is now polluted because the water is dirty. Unlike the Jimbaran beach and Pandawa whose water and ecosystems are still maintained. Kuta Beach is also close to Krishna. Krisna is a place to shop for Balinese souvenirs. We also had lunch at Krishna while shopping for souvenirs.


  The last destination is to go to Bedugul. Bedugul is one of the famous places in Bali. This place according to me is historic because here there is a temple. And this place is equally beautiful about the scenery because on the opposite side of the lake is a mountain that has a blue color when seen from a distance. And this place is cold because it is located in the district and away from the hustle of the city.


  So many stories that I can tell. The lesson is that Indonesia's natural wealth is very diverse and very beautiful. Therefore, we must safeguard the existing nature and culture and preserve it for the future.

Komentar

Postingan Populer